Here is the step by step process of how to Rip a Jeans;
- Pick a jeans Use old or new.
- Decide upon the size of the rip. It may enlarge each time you wash your jeans, as the frayed ends get caught in washing machines.
- Decide upon the shape of the rip. You may wish to extend a rip in several different directions.
- Decide which techniques to use. You may wish to let the fabric become thin on its own. A few new techniques to begin the process may be all that's needed.
- Gather your jeans, coarse sandpaper, pumice stone, wood file, grater, utility knife, scissors and a small, flat block of wood.
- Draw a cutting line or pattern on your jeans with a pencil.
- Place a block of wood inside the pant leg beneath the area.
- Rub and scrape the fabric in several different directions. Use sandpaper, a pumice stone, wood file and grater. These will fray the fabric.
- Loosen fibers by scraping with the blade of a utility knife.
- Using the scissors, cut a hole through the loosened fibers.
- Retain all of the loose fibers. They will progressively fray each time you wash your jeans. Use a dryer for fluffier fray.
With the above listed steps, you would definitely achieve a Rippled Jeans. Try it OUT! http://www.wikihow.com