Friday, May 17, 2013

Fushia PINK Trend


Fushia pink is a very bright and lovely color good for all complexion. Its either we are  rocking a fushia pink cloth, shoes, slippers or bag what about a Fushia Pink Lipstick. Try to wear a Fushia pink lipstick on your fushia pink outfit and see how fashionable u would look. Here is a photo of fushia pink Tips;

It has always been a red lipstick trend in fashion, now lets do FUSHIA Pink...lol!  Will you be daring to give fuchsia lipstick a try? lovely weekend....................................................................xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I'm now not positive where you're getting your info, however
    good topic. I must spend some time finding out much more or figuring out more.
    Thanks for fantastic information I was on the lookout for this information for my mission.


    Here is my webpage; www.upbusiness.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this brilliant blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and
    adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share this site with my Facebook
    group. Chat soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I check your blogs regularly. Your story-telling style is witty, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Share the link! Thank You