Tuesday, May 28, 2013

World's fattest man Dies



The world's fattest men were spent desperately hoping to lose the weight that kept him bedridden for five years. Ricky Naputi, who weighed nearly 900 pounds is dead. Before he passed, the 39-year-old opened up his home to reality TV cameras from TLC. The cable network aired his story Wednesday night in a special called "900 Pound Man: Race Against Time."

Naputi, who lived in the U.S. island territory Guam, was bedridden and confined to his home, unable to walk or to bathe himself. The last time I got out and enjoyed myself must have been years. I miss feeling the sun on my face. Miss showering, feeling water run down my body," he said at one point. Naputi had also vowed to turn his life around. He was working on losing enough weight to be able to fly to the continental U.S. for weight loss surgery. May his soul RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the link! Thank You