Friday, May 17, 2013

Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts


The first photo is her before and after photo. She has really lost weight, gone from 300kg to 215kg in the last few years.
Below is what she said on a radio programme recently.
"I tweet every morning, my workouts, because I want women to see - especially us big women - that you don’t have to let them cut you and suck it out, you don't have to let them staple you up, you don't have to let them give you a pill, you don't have to let them put a band around your organs. If you put the work in, baby, I promise you, it comes off."  She said: I am the best Mo'Nique I've ever been in my life right now. And I still have a ways to go. But I feel amazing.


http://omg.yahoo.com/news/monique-reveals-80-pound-weight-loss-145631152.html

2 comments:

Share the link! Thank You