Friday, May 17, 2013

Kelly Rowland Admits She Was Jealous of Beyonce in Angry New Song


 Kelly Rowland admits some intense, relatable truths about working alongside Beyonce in Destiny's Child in her new song, "Dirty Laundry."
In the piano ballad track, Rowland, 32, sings about overcoming feelings of jealousy towards her BFF Beyonce, 31, for her tremendous solo success following the girl group's split in 2006.
"When my sister was on stage/killing it like a motherf--ker/I was in rage/feeling it like a motherf--ker," she sings in the song, which premiered on her SoundCloud page. "Bird in a cafe/You'd never know what I was dealing with/Went our separate ways but I was happy she was killin' it/Bittersweet, she was up, I was down/No lie, I feel good for her but what do I do now?"  http://movies.yahoo.com/news/kelly-rowland-admits-she-jealous-beyonce-angry-song-232000888-us-weekly.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the link! Thank You