Friday, April 19, 2013

Woman Creates Jewelry From Her bosom Milk


After struggling with bosom-feeding her first child, Rhode Island mother of three Allicia Mogavero decided to commemorate the lactation process by turning her bosom milk into wearable jewelry.

“The whole nursing experience was really profound for me. I was like, I wonder if I can preserve this. I wonder if there’s a way I can make it last forever,” she tells The Daily Beast.

Mogavero launched a website to help others do the same. Her so-called MommyMilk Creations are made by petrifying customers’ bosom milk and encasing it in resin, which protects the hardened milk from shattering. The resins come in a range of shaped molds, including hearts, trees, and handprints, and can be customized to include a child’s name. Once the resin is cured, Mogavero then attaches chains to the molds so the pieces can be worn as necklaces, bracelets, and key chains. This is so strange

4 comments:

  1. I'm amazed, I have to say. Actually barely ever do I experience a site that's both educative and entertaining, and permit me notify you, you may well have hit the nail on the head. Your notion is excellent the problem is anything that not adequate folks are talking intelligently about. I am extremely joyful that I stumbled throughout this in my find for something referring to this.
    sell my gold in Houston
    sell jewelry Houston

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! really perplexed

    ReplyDelete
  3. could dis be creativity?

    ReplyDelete

Share the link! Thank You