Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Meet 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett




Isabella Barrett earned her money after winning a beauty pageant at age 6. Wow! she is a millionaire already at 6-year-old. She has set up a kid’s jewelry and makeup line which was ranked in $1 million in 2012. Her mother Suzanna Barrett says that Isabella knows fashion and loves trying on every products before they are placed on market. She picks out the designs for the charm bracelets, and she has tried on every color in our lip-gloss line. Although her mother makes the corporate decisions, Isabella is the brain behind everything.

Talking about her lavish lifestyle, Bella said, “What’s not to like about being a millionaire? I’m a superstar, I have my own jewellery line and I just love being the boss. I never lose at anything and almost every pageant I enter, I win. But what I love more than anything is shoes. I have over 60 pairs.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the link! Thank You