Thursday, April 25, 2013

Big Brother List of Celebrities


Big Brother Africa 8 would be having 28 contestants representing the 14 participating countries this year, each country would be represented by 2 contestants each (Male and female), the option of bringing Celebrities are still debated upon by the producers. Some celebrities considered are::

Uganda- Desire Luzinda/Jackie. O (Obsessions)
South Africa- Khanyi Mbau
Ghana- Vera sidika/Sarkodie
Nigeria- Inyanya/Dammy Krane
Kenya- Shaffie weru/Oj Oballa
Zimbabwe- Makosi Musambasi etc

Big Brother Africa would return on May 26th.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I сould hаve sworn Ӏ've been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the posts I realized it's new to me.
    Regaгdless, I'm definitely happy I discovered it and I'll bе book-markіng it anԁ chеckіng bacκ regularly!


    My web pagе - wwe betting money in The bank

    ReplyDelete

Share the link! Thank You