Thursday, March 21, 2013

Fast Rising Nollywood Actress Tonto Should be scared of Shirley Igwe


Fast-rising Nollywood actess, Shirley Ogechi Igwe, no doubt, is on the ladder to the top as she smiles to the banks every other day; all thanks to juicy offers that are coming her way recently.

The sultry thespian and many times Face of Delta Soap/Orange Drugs recently sealed a deal with leading liquid detergent brand, Mama Lemon. In this interview exclusive interview with http://www.nigeriafilms.com's Alonge Michael , she revealed how acting started for her, the state of the movie industry, life as a super model and many more.
SHIRLEY OGECHI said: A lot of people have said Tonto Dikeh should be scared of me. That's their own opinion. I've come to create a ME, to carve a niche for myself not to take anyone's spot/place. In fact, I'm the next big thing in Nollywood. The sky is my starting point even as I want to be a Hollywood stAR

1 comment:

  1. It has been some time since I visited website with such high quality information. Thank you so much for providing such helpful information. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks. become an actress

    ReplyDelete

Share the link! Thank You