Thursday, March 14, 2013

Beyonce shows off her figure on the cover of SHAPE Mazazine



Beyonce for April cover of Shape magazine

Beyonce has done it again: First, she flaunted her body on the cover of GQ and now she’s bared her incredible figure on the April cover of Shape magazine. In the publication, the 31-year-old pop icon revealed her struggle to drop 57 pounds after giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy last year.
Beyonce said: i didn’t have a lot of time to lose the weight because I scheduled a show three months after I gave birth, which I would never do again,” she said.
Beyonce doesn’t shy away from the harsh realities of dropping the baby weight, either.
“I’m not a person that is naturally very thin. I am a person that has to work at keeping my body in shape,” she told Shape.
While the “Crazy in Love” singer credited dancing as one of the many methods she uses to stay fit, she did offer advice to her fans on how to find a happy and healthy balance while losing weight.

Checkout her photo for GQ magazine below;


  Beyonce poses for photographer Terry Richarson's latest photo spread for 'GQ' magazine.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the link! Thank You