Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Shoplifter spotted shoving clothes in her bag gets all her hair cut off by shopkeeper who spotted her



A 32 lady, had lost hundreds of pounds worth of goods from thefts at her store at a shopping centre in Wenzhou, China, so decided to keep a close watch on shoplifter, Li Wu when she saw her acting suspiciously. The shop owner caught Li Wu shoving clothes in her bags, she walked up to her, held Wi Lun down while she cut off chunks of her hair. The pair then called the police and had the shoplifter arrested. She said: 'I watch so many people everyday, so I can tell thieves from others easily.'When I noticed the woman sneaking around in the shopping mall, I knew she was up to no good. 'So, when she came into my shop, I was alert and finally caught her in the act.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the link! Thank You