Monday, June 10, 2013

Genevieve Nnaji Believed Omotola Jalade Paid To Get Her Name On Time 100 List


Could this be beef? hehe! see what Genevieve said about Omotola making the 100 list ;

Solos: What do you think about Omotola's name on the 2013 Time 100 most influential people in the world list?

Genevieve: Are you asking me?

Solos: Yes. I just want to know what you think.

Genevieve: Look Solos. I should be the one asking you that question because I'm clueless.

Solos: How?

Genevieve: What do you mean how? You and I know that I suppose to be on that list before Omotola.

Solos: Oh! Well, maybe you will be on the 2014 list.

Genevieve: Common Solos! Read my lips. I said  I suppose to be on that list before Omotola not after her.

Solos: I heard you the first time but by the way, why do you think so?

Genevieve: Because when it comes to Nollywood, I Genny is a super star.

Solos: What about her? Is she not a super star as well?

Genevieve: She is not. She is just a mega star.

Solos: Well Genny, mega or super, I really don't know the different but what if Time didn't base her selection on only Nollywood but base on other things?

Genevieve: Other things like what?

Solos: I don't know. I'm just saying.

Genevieve: OK! Let me ask you a question. What do you think about the news circulating around that she paid $650,000 to be on that list.

Solos: Common Genny! You of all people should know that was an ordinary rumor.

Genevieve: No. There may be an iota of truth in it.

Solos: Alright! If you think so, as a super star, why can't you pay Time to put you on the list?

Genevieve: Are you kidding me? Where in this world do you want me to get $650,000 from? I have no husband but she has a pilot husband remember.

Solos: Well, he maybe of help if you talk to him.

Genevieve: He? Who are you talking about?

Solos: Hmmm! You know what, don't mind me. My mind is somewhere else. I got to go, see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the link! Thank You