Thursday, June 20, 2013

Photo of Baby that came into the World three months earlier


WOW! the photo above shows how a baby is in 6months. Baby Callum came into the world three months early. When he arrived months before his due date, he weighed only 1lb 11oz and spent months fighting to survive. He spent 71 days in the special baby care unit at the Hospital before he was finally allowed to be taken back home.
Miss McCreadie, the mother of the baby told how she had been at hospital for a check-up when things started to go wrong. She said: ‘I went in because I had been having pains for three days but I didn’t realise I was in labour. The next thing I knew my waters broke and his foot was out. They rushed me in for an emergency section. Linzy McCreadie, 29, and Chris Evatt, 33, of Strathmiglo, Fife, have finally been able to take their little boy home.


Baby Callum now weighs 6lb 2oz, and even made it back home three days before his due date. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the link! Thank You