1. Akon – CEO of Konvict Music, opened doors with other African artiste.
2. Don Jazzy – Producer. CEO Mavin Records, influential producer, MTN, Samsung and Loya Milk endorsement. D’Banj, Kanye West, Beyonce and Jay Z on production credit.
3. P-Square – Music Duo. Featured on Forbes Africa twice, sold out concert, presidential guest in at least 5 African countries.
4. D’Banj – Music Artiste. International music brand, GO D Music deal, Sony Entertainment deal.
5. Wizkid – Music Artiste. EME artiste, Starboy CEO, affiliation with Disturbing London, several international collaboration, highest paid Pepsi ambassador in Africa, ambassador of MTN.
6. 2face Idibia – Music Artiste. 10 million disc and at least 7 million digital sale, multiple ambassador, one campaign… associated with Guinness, Haven Homes, Airtel Worldwide and philanthropist – 2face foundation.
7. Anselmo Ralph – Music Artiste. Samsung and Coca Cola ambassador, Angola prince, Perfume line, clothing label, multimillion dollar tour bus, Sony artiste
8. Sarkodie – Rapper. Presidential youth ambassador Ghana, Sark clothing, Samsung ambassador, fan milk Ghana.
9. Ice Prince – Music Artiste. Six million downloads, 2 studio owner, one foundation member, Plug N Play ambassador, Zamani foundation.
10. Banky W – Music Artiste. Co owner EME, Samsung Ambassador, Philanthropist, winner of multiple awards.