Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Michael Kors Statement HandBags and Wristwatches

Michael Kors Designer Handbags and Wristwatches to Compliment your style 

mkors


mkors

mkors


mkors


“My legacy would be that you don’t have to give up anything. You can be chic but have a sense of humor, you can be sexy but comfortable, you can be timeless but fresh. I think to be empathetic is the greatest gift you can have as a designer. Hopefully, people will look at me and say, ‘He really loved women.’”
Michael Kors

2 comments:

  1. Great article ...Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.cheap bulk sms in indore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love to collect the different-different styles of watches and my friend tell me about the michael kors watches are really stylish so I also love to buy their watches...
    Source:michael kors outlet

    ReplyDelete

Share the link! Thank You