Friday, August 23, 2013

Kanye West- I don't care about credibility, "I love Kim"

During Kanye West recent appearance on Kris Jenner's show, he said he is undoubtedly in love with Kim Kardashian. Seriously, this is no infatuation Kanye is so in love right now. See what he said;
I can have people saying this is going to damage your credibility as an artist or a designer, and I say I don’t care, I love this woman. When the paparazzi surround you,people know you don’t like paparazzi ,and they say "Why would you be with this person?" I’m being with this person because I love this person, and she’s worth it to me. My grandfather just passed and his whole thing, it was never about money. It was never about popularity. His whole thing was joy and having joy in his life. She’s my joy and she brought my new joy into the world. There’s no paparazzi and there’s no blog comment that’s going to take that joy from me." GoodLuck to both of them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the link! Thank You