Thursday, August 1, 2013

Beverly And Angelo Already Talking About Marriage

Big Brother Nigeria's Representative, Beverly Osu & South African, Angelo's love seems to be growing stronger by the day. Last night Beverly and Angelo were kissing in the garden next to the Jacuzzi when Angelo said Beverly smelled of smoke....the South African Housemate was sending a message that he didn't really like kissing her after a smoke. 
When all that had subsided the two went into serious mode with their conversation straying from smoking to them pursuing their relationship in the outside world. Nigerian representative, Beverly Osu told Angelo that she's in love with him.I try to deny that I love you because I’m thinking it’s too early to love you when I don’t know how you are in the outside world,” Beverly said to Angelo and he replied saying "To be honest, I’m also kind of scared of knowing you on the outside”. Beverly quickly defended herself saying she has told him everything there is to know about her, including how she used to sleep with men for money to help her family and how she once had an abortion.
he went on further to ask him a question Can you marry a person like me? Angelo replied "Yes, but would you marry someone like me? Beverly said yes, that she loves him. hmmmm

1 comment:

  1. D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ should keep deceiving demselves

    ReplyDelete

Share the link! Thank You