Wednesday, July 31, 2013

'I Was Building A House For Funke'- Funke Akindele's Ex-Husband

In an interview with Encomium magazine, Funke Akindele's eX- husband revealed he was building a house for his ex-wife before she ended the marriage. It's a one-storey building (uncompleted) located off Adeniji Jones in Ikeja. Mr Oloyede, who said he's not happy about what everyone has been saying about him online, told the magazine.
See what he said below;
"They wrote that I am a tout, from what you are seeing here now, do I look like a tout or garage boy? They also said I'm a drop out, from the way you and I have been speaking, do I speak like someone who did not go to school? I have decided to follow the advice of those who said I should not join issues with her and her supporters. I am not a celebrity. I am an estate developer. She is the star that has her career to protect and I don't want to be the one to spoil her career...............hmmm. But it is advisable to build a home and not a house first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the link! Thank You