Tuesday, May 14, 2013

New Blackberry announced today as BlackBerry Q5, joins the family of BB10


BlackBerry Q5 smartphone, just announced to join the family running BlackBerry 10. BB Q5 comes With a QWERTY keyboard and a confident design, this new BlackBerry smartphone has been built to provide a fast, effortless experience that helps you explore, create and share while on the go. Thorsten Heins just revealed the device onstage at BlackBerry Live, but we’ve got all the details ready to share with you below.
I’ve been using this device for a few days now and I’m already in love. It fits into my lifestyle perfectly offering the powerful experience I need and allowing me to flow seamlessly from task to task throughout my day. info on specification http://blogs.blackberry.com/2013/05/blackberry-q5-announced/?CPID=NIFB10N

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but after I
    clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not
    writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Share the link! Thank You